Sunday, April 11, 2010

family


Family is the most important thing in my life. My family will always be there for me ... during the hard times, fun times and loving times. I will instill these family values in my three adorable girls.

Being a single mum is tough ... but it sure does have it's rewards. My children are my life. I adore my girls. We have our moments ... as does every family ... but we are always there for each other.

My girls are 14, 11 and 4 years of age. My 4yo is teaching us all a thing or two about patience, tolerance and unconditional love ... which is a good thing, especially for the older girls who at times can be selfish at times ... but can't we all?

Keeping on top of finances can be a bit of a struggle ... let's face it ... it's a major struggle. We have a budget ... but it's difficult to stick too ...

Anyway, this is just an introduction of me and my life ... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment